Sunday, May 29, 2016

New experiences

Back to back days on the trails is a great way to start a weekend. Today I went out biking the trails with a family member, I had not yet gone on some of the trails I went on today but it was definitely a great experience. After the rainy trip I had experienced yesterday it was nice to see the trails dry. I had planned on climbing the trails up to the bluff yesterday but the weather had changed my plans, but today was a great day to climb up to the overlook on the bluff. Not only did we climb the bluff but we also did our normal loop which is around 10 miles. With the climb up the bluff and our normal loop it ended up being 13 miles. 
Finally reached the top of the bluff

The trails going up and down the bluff were a bit more technical than I was used to but I managed. It was definitely worth it once I saw the view from the edge of the overlook. It's such a beautiful sight as far as the eye can see. Sometimes I wonder why I am climbing up the bluff because of the difficulty but as I reach the top it all comes back to me and I realize why I always try to make it up to the overlook every time I hit the trails. I have never seen anything else like it, It is truly gorgeous, its mind blowing. I love these trails no matter rain or shine, they are always fun to ride no matter what and they provide me with a new experience every single time I ride them. Today was also my first time trying out my Gopro while riding, it worked out great, we both got some awesome footage of the ride. All in all today provided me with several new experiences and I love experiencing new things because if you don't try new things in life it won't be a fun ride through life and after all you only live once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment