Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Framed Bikes

 It all started when I purchased my first fat bike, a Framed Minnesota 2.0. In the four months that I have been learning to ride, this bike has proven its quality. Since I have started riding in late March, I have taken this bike on extremely rugged terrain and it continues to prove the quality of Framed bikes. Being fairly new to riding single track I have crashed several times and each and every time I have fallen I have gotten up with my bike in one piece. Framed makes bikes that are extremely durable, reliable and on top of that they have a fresh look. During the past four months of nonstop riding, the only thing I had to do with my bike is oil the chain and tighten the cables, which the common maintenance+
needed with any bike you buy. I have been extremely impressed with how well this bike has held up and it doesn't show any sign of stopping. If I had to buy another bike today I would definitely stick with a Framed bike. Words can not say enough about Framed bikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment